Fort Collins Basement Finishing
Design & Remodeling Company
Fort Collins Basement Finishing ContractorOur mission isn't complicated: as a basement company operating in all the Northern Colorado, we are here to transform basements into comfortable living spaces for homeowners. At the same time, we aim to make the process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. We exist to provide the highest quality finished basement with the best customer service experience imaginable. Visit our gallery to see some work done, and call us today at (970) 999-6626 to start your basement project.
Basement Finishing Contractor Story
Owner and operator Corey Neuroth, a Colorado native, grew up building custom homes with his father in Conifer, Colorado. In 2013, Corey was finally ready to branch out and start his own business in Fort Collins as a basement finishing contractor and home remodeiling specialist. In 2019, Corey still works with his father under Corey’s business.
Through his experience growing up in the custom home building industry, Corey learned every aspect of building quality homes. He's now taken a decade and a half of experience and knowledge and focused it on the most neglected part of the house – the basement. Most homes are built with unfinished basements. Housing prices are still high, and Corey saw an opportunity to add value to homeowners who needed more space but didn't want to sell, buy, move and go through the cost and time loss that comes with that.
- Licensed - Fully licensed Home Remodeling & Basement Finishing Contractors in Fort Collins and all surrounding Cities
- Insured - Always work with an insured contractor. You take on the liability if you don't.
- 3-Year Labor Warranty - If you notice any defect in our workmanship we come back and fix it free of charge.
Working With Us is Transparent & Easy
2. Request a Quote – Our Fort Collins basement finishing contractors come to your home and learn about your vision. We answer questions, take your information, take measurements and make a drawing and generate a quote.
3. Schedule a Start Date – If you accept our quote, you sign a contract, and we schedule a start date.
4. Enjoy Your New Space – Start enjoying what will feel like in many ways – a new home.