Fort Collins Basement Finishing Experts
Transform Your Basement With UsDo you have a growing family and need more living space? Do you have an elderly parent that you're bringing into your home to provide care? Starting a home business? Whatever is driving your need or desire for more livable space the best way to achieve it starts with what you already have. Most homes in Colorado come with unfinished basements. This space can be finished and transformed into a comfortable living space with all the amenities you could want. As a basement finishing and remodeling company in Fort Collins and surrounding areas for many years, we understand the challenges you are facing when it's about starting your home project.
What Our Clients Say
C orey and his crew finished our basement and did some minor work in a couple of other bathrooms. Over the past almost 50 years we have had home renovation and repairs done in a number of states and our experience with Corey was by far the best. The workmanship was top notch, everyone was professional and polite and completion was timely. The work was not disruptive and the worksite was kept clean and orderly. We will definitely use Corey for future projects.
Why Choose Noco Basements For Your Next Basement Project?
- Licensed - Fully licensed Fort Collins basement finishing experts and all surrounding cities
- Insured - Always work with an insured basement finishing experts. You take on the liability if you don't.
- 3-Year Labor Warranty - If you notice any defect in our workmanship we come back and fix it free of charge.
Working With Us is Transparent & Easy
2. Request a Quote – We come to your home and learn about your vision of your dream basement. We answer questions, take your information, take measurements and make a drawing and generate a quote for your basement finishing project.
3. Schedule a Start Date – If you accept our basement quote, you sign a contract, and we schedule a start date.
4. Enjoy Your New Space – Start enjoying what will feel like in many ways – a new new finished basement.